You must follow the guidelines to use the Meditation Room. These guidelines are posted on the door to the Meditation room in Larsen Hall, room 210.
• Check the schedule-are you interrupting a class?
• Turn off ALL sound devices (including cell phones, IPods, ect.)
• Respect the SILENCE – Please refrain from talking, listening to music (including headphones), ect.
• Please remove shoes and place all personal items in a cubbyhole.
• Please do not bring food or drink into the room.
• Please do not remove anything from this room.
• Please do not use this room as a study hall (i.e., no reading, typing, text-messaging, writing, or other study activities).
• Absolutely no inflammables are permitted: no candles, no incense, and no open flames of any kind.
• For contemplative practices that involve chanting, email to; firstname.lastname@example.org