Redlands has a vibrant Greek community, where students are encouraged to develop their academic excellence, leadership and community service contributions.
Our local fraternities and sororities are close-knit groups and the friendships formed through Greek life often last a lifetime.
- Greek Council: the Greek Council oversees the entire Greek Community and is run by the President of IFC and Panhell.
- InterFraternity Council: this is the main governing body for the Fraternities.
- Panhellenic Council: this is the main governing body for the Sororities.
Alpha Gamma Nu
Chi Rho Psi
Chi Sigma Chi
Kappa Sigma Sigma
Sigma Kappa Alpha
- Alpha Sigma Pi
- Alpha Theta Phi
- Alpha Xi Omicron
- Beta Lambda
- Delta Kappa Psi
- Kappa Pi Zeta
Greek Member Organizations:
- GAMMA: Greeks Advocating for the Mature Management of Alcohol. GAMMA works in conjunction with Peer Education (POW).
- Order of Omega: is a National Greek Member Honor Society. Order of Omega is greatly known for encouraging and celebrating exceptional Greek Leadership at the Annual Greek Awards Banquet held in April.
- Gamma Sigma Alpha: is a National Academic Honor Society for Greek Members who hold a 3.5 GPA and above.
All fraternities and sororities operate chapter houses on campus, providing members with the opportunity for small-group living and socialization.
Any questions or concerns about Greek Life, please call the Director of Greek Life at (909) 748-8284.