Redlands has a vibrant Greek community, where students are encouraged to develop their academic excellence, leadership and community service contributions.
Our local fraternities and sororities are close-knit groups and the friendships formed through Greek life often last a lifetime.
Greek Life Mission Statement
The Greek Community at the University of Redlands is committed to upholding excellence by way of academic achievement, community service, leadership, tradition and alumni relations. Through brotherhood and sisterhood we strive to strengthen members individually and as an organization.
- Greek Council: the Greek Council oversees the entire Greek Community and is run by the President of IFC and Panhell.
- InterFraternity Council: this is the main governing body for the Fraternities.
- Panhellenic Council: this is the main governing body for the Sororities.
Organizations for Greek Members:
- GAMMA: Greeks Advocating for the Mature Management of Alcohol. GAMMA works in conjunction with Peer Education (POW).
- Order of Omega: is a National Greek Member Honor Society. Order of Omega is greatly known for encouraging and celebrating exceptional Greek Leadership at the Annual Greek Awards Banquet held in April.
- Gamma Sigma Alpha: is a National Academic Honor Society for Greek Members who hold a 3.5 GPA and above.
To ask questions or share concerns about Greek Life, please call the Director of Greek Life at 909-748-8284.