University of Redlands > Student Life >
Student Activities & Organizations >
Clubs & Organizations >
Athletic & Recreational Clubs >
Athletic Facilities >
With a carpet-like surface, Farquhar Field serves as the home of the Bulldog soccer and women's lacrosse teams and is located on the northeast side of campus near Brockton Apartments.
Made possible by a donation from Redlands alumni, Don and Kay Farquhar, the facility was built in 1997 as the first in school history to be solely dedicated to these athletic programs. The pitch measures 116 yards by 78 yards, which is larger than most fields of this type, and houses a storage facility for team equipment and public restrooms for spectators. In 2006, the installation of lights provided additional playing and practice opportunities, along with an exciting atmosphere for Bulldog fans.
Beyond the competitive space, the recreation field is available for practices, recreation, intramural and club sports. For reservations, please contact the Field House at 909-748-8023.
He is named after Clarence Howe Thurber, University president from 1933-37.
© 2015 University of Redlands. All Rights Reserved.