Welcome to Professional Development!
The Office of Professional Development offers a wide variety of resources designed to empower University of Redlands students and alumni of the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business and the School of Education to succeed professionally.
Through our office, students can learn necessary professional planning, development and employment skills that can be utilized both now and following graduation from the University of Redlands.
Services available to current students and alumni of the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business and School of Education include:
- Career and Graduate School Advising
- Focus II Online Career Education and Planning Tool
- Internship and Employment Strategies and Resources
- Resume, Cover Letter and Personal Statement Critiques
- Informational, Graduate School and Employment Interview Preparation
- Workshops and Class/Group Presentations
- UR Career Network of Alumni, Parents and Friends
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-748-8069 for additional information.