Welcome to Career Services!
The Office of Career Services offers a wide variety of resources designed to empower University of Redlands students and alumni of the College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Education to succeed professionally.
Through our office, students can learn necessary career planning, development and job search skills that can be utilized both now and following graduation from the University of Redlands.
Alumni who may not be in close proximity to campus may find our UR Online Career Services especially helpful as they navigate their way through various career stages.
Services available to alumni and current students of the College of Arts and Sciences and School of Education include:
- Career and Graduate School Advising and Visits
- Focus Online Career Education and Planning Tool
- Goinglobal Career and Employment Resources
- Internship and Job Search Information and Resources
- University of Redlands Online Career Center
- Part-Time Off-Campus Jobs
- Real World 101: Life After College (3-unit May Term course)
- Resume, Cover Letter and Personal Statement Critiques
- UR Career Network of Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Workshops and Class/Group Presentations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-748-8069 for additional information or to schedule an appointment.