The Office of Professional Development offers coaching, instruction and referrals that empower University of Redlands students and alumni of the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business and the School of Education to succeed professionally.
Through our office, students learn necessary planning, organization, communication and additional employment-related skills that can be utilized both now and following graduation from the University of Redlands.
Services available to current students and alumni of the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business and School of Education include:
• Focus II Online Assessment and Planning
• Professional Coaching and Graduate School Advising
• Internship and Employment Strategies
• Resume, Cover Letter and Personal Statement Critiques
• Employment and Graduate School Interview Preparation
• Workshops and Class/Group Presentations
• UR Professional Network of Alumni, Parents and Friends
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-748-8069 for additional information.