Become a Community Assistant
What is a Community Assistant?
The Residence Life and Housing team is dedicated to building lasting communities of learning. Community Assistants have the largest impact on achieving this goal through their interactions in our residence halls. CAs are responsible for getting to know the people in their communities, providing them with support, promoting a safe and comfortable living environment for all students, planning activities to help students grow and connect, directing them to resources that will improve their success, and otherwise enhancing the experience of living on campus. Click here for the job specifics.
The Community Assistant position at the University of Redlands is a rewarding leadership experience on campus, and we are always accepting applications.
Why be a Community Assistant?
- Build community with your peers
- Meet new people
- Make a lasting difference on campus
- Help students be comfortable in their homes and successful in college
- Gain skills in leadership, crisis management, First Aid, CPR, event planning, communication and conflict mediation
- Incorporate your personal interests and passions into your work
- Strengthen your resume with an impressive position that is well-known among employers
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including a single room for the double room rate, a housing discount and a stipend
- Find out what others have gotten out of their CA experience with our staff testimonials
Click here to learn more about the CA Recruitment Process or go straight to the application!