Off-Campus Approval Process
Want to live off Campus? Read this:
Because we believe that students can and do learn from one another outside the classroom as well as inside, living on campus is an integral part of the Redlands experience. The education students acquire from the social and interpersonal experiences of residential life plays a vital role in their total development. As a result, we are committed to the residential experience for all students.
All students interested in living off campus must submit an Off-Campus Petition and receive permission from the Student Life Office. Please see important application submission instructions at the bottom of this web page.
Students are required to live on campus if they are not:
- Over 23 years old
- Living with their parents or close relatives near campus
- Married or in a domestic partnership
- Click on the link to the petition.
- Fill out the form.
- If you need to submit additional information, proof of residency, etc. please make sure you email them directly to Kim Morris in the Office of Student Life.
- For questions or concerns regarding the Off Campus Petition Process, contact Kim Morris at (909) 748-8053.