Students interested in attending graduate school are encouraged to explore options with their faculty advisor in conjunction with seeking assistance from Career Services.
The Office of Career Services houses a limited amount of information regarding graduate school programs in a variety of disciplines, graduate school testing and post-graduate funding options including scholarships, fellowships and loans. A wealth of additional information on these topics can be found online as indicated below.
- DAT (Dental Admissions Test)
- CBEST (California Basic Education Skills Test)
- GRE (Graduate Records Examination)
The GRE revised General Test, Introduced on August 1, 2011 is given year round at computer-based test sites year round. The testing center closest to the University of Redlands is: Prometric Testing Center, 0513 7365 Carnelian Street. Suite 107 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (909)944-9763. GRE Subject examinations are administered in the Hall of Letters on the University of Redlands campus. Call (909) 748-8108 for more information.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test)
- LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
LSAT examinations are administered in the Hall of Letters on the University of Redlands campus. Call (909)748-8108 for more information.
- MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test)
- OAT (Optometry Admissions Test)
- PCAT (Pharmacy College Admissions Test)
- PRAXIS (Teachers and Educators)
- TOEFL/TSE (Test of English as Foreign Language)
- VCAT (Veterinary College Admissions Test)
Statement of Purpose Resources
Financing Your Degree
Scholarships and Grants