Personal and Professional Assessments
If you don't understand yourself, how can you choose a major area of study, identify your professional goals and ultimately articulate to an employer what you bring to the table professionally?
Assessments are valuable tools that can help students and alumni evaluate their personal attributes and professional aspirations, needs and preferences. The Office of Professional Development currently offers the following online assessment resource:
FOCUS II can help you develop an accurate self-assessment of your personal qualities and explore how they relate to the world of work.
- Work Interests - a reflection of the kinds of work related activities and tasks you most enjoy doing
- Values - a description of what is most important to you in your life
- Skills - a reflection of your talents and the types of things you easily learn and perform well
- Personality Type - a description of how you react to certain situations and people, how you make decisions, how you organize information and go about solving problems
- Leisure Time Interests - a reflection of the kinds of leisure related activities you most enjoy doing
Email email@example.com for more information about personal and professional assessments.