UR Career Network
Networking is a highly effective professional development and employment strategy. Savvy individuals use networking to gradually build relationships that first yield information and advice but may ultimately result in a referral, interview or offer.
The UR Career Network is now part of the world’s largest professional network on the Internet – LinkedIn. We have created a networking group called the UR Career Network to help those who love the University of Redlands grow their careers. Benefits include:
- Deciding how often and at what level you want to participate.
- Controlling how much information is shared with other group members.
- Updating your information or opting out at any time.
- Exchange information by email or arrange a phone call with a group member.
- Connect group members with contacts in your network.
If you have a LinkedIn profile, just join the Official University of Redlands Group and then join the sub group UR Career Network. If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile, please consider creating one so you can become a part of the UR Career Network – it is free and easy. All you need is an email address to get started.