Request an FIP Trip
If you are interested in putting together a Faculty Interaction Trip, here are a few basic steps to follow:
- Complete the FIP Trip Application Form
- Leela will get back to you to confirm the funding and details for transportation
- If you have selected to have us help with the advertising for your trip, we will probably ask you some questions so we can put together a campus announcement, etc.
- Prior to the trip, you will receive the sheet on which to gather student signatures to confirm attendance. You will receive $5 per student. You will also receive all details about the bus.
- After the trip, we will follow up with you to see how successful the trip was and if there was anything that could be done differently.
Funding is limited so priority during the spring will be given to faculty who have not utilized the program during the fall.
Questions? Contact Leela MadhavaRau, preferably via e-mail: Leela_Madhavarau@redlands.edu but you may also reach me on campus at x. 8285.