CA Recruitment Process
Join the Few, The Proud, The CAs. Check out our video and become our next recruit!
- The CA Recruitment process has ended for the 2014-2015 academic year. Applications are always available here for folks who would like to apply and be considered if and when we would need alternates for the coming year. Otherwise, check back here in December for information about the 2015-2016 CA Recruitment Process.
For those who have applied already, here is the rest of the process:
- Friday, February 7 8:30am-4:30pm - Sign up for an individual interview time slot
- Wednesday, February 12 @ 3:00pm - All Reference Letters must be received by Student Life or emailed directly from the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, February 15, 8am-5pm - CA Super Saturday
- Group Interviews for all new CA candidates take place in the morning.
- Individual Interviews will be scheduled in 20-30 minute blocks in the afternoon and throughout the previous week.
- Wednesday, February 19 - Notification Letters will be available in Student Life or via email.
Know someone who should be a Community Assistant? Recommend them to us!
Complete the application and/or print the timeline here.
Print the Student Leader Reference Form if your references want to complete this form. If they would rather, they are welcome to email a recommendation letter directly to email@example.com.
For questions or concerns, please email Leslie Krafft.