CA Recruitment Process
Characters Welcome! Join Us.
- Monday, Dec. 1, 2014 - Applications are available here!
- Monday, Jan. 12, 2015, 5 - 6:30 p.m. - CA Recruitment Kick Off Events, Gregory Hall 161
- Participate in events to practice CA skills and interview skills
- Learn more about the CA position, ask questions
- Find out how the job can benefit your career
- Week of Jan. 19, 2015 - CA Informational Activities
- Every community will facilitate a CA practice activity and Q&A session about the position
- Check Facebook for dates, times, and locations
- Thursday, Feb. 5, 2015, 3 p.m. - CA application due
- Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2015, 3 p.m. - ALL reference letters due to Student Life or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. - CA Selection “Super Saturday” Interviews
- **All candidates must participate in Super Saturday interviews unless they have an academic conflict
- If you have a conflict, you must please email email@example.com at the time of applying
- For Super Saturday interviews, candidates will participate in three 45-minute group interview sessions from 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and then schedule their 20-30 minute individual interview for the afternoon
- Dress is “business casual” – for group interviews you will be doing some activities that require movement, so be comfortable but professional; please, no jeans/sweats
- Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2015 - CA notification letters available in Student Life
- Monday, March 2, 2015, by 3 p.m. - CA offer/alternate letters due to Student Life
Know someone who should be a Community Assistant? Recommend them to us!
Complete the application and/or print the timeline here.
Print the Student Leader Reference Form if your references want to complete this form. If they would rather, they are welcome to email a recommendation letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or concerns, please email Leslie Krafft.