New Student Checklist - Start Here!
This checklist is intended for all new spring students and should be completed as soon as possible.
- New Student Housing Intention Form and Meal Plan Selection – Due December 13, 2017
All students are required to live on campus unless they are granted off campus permission. If you are over the age of 23, please note on campus housing placement is based on availability. Please email Residence Life and Housing regarding housing and meal plan questions or call Student Affairs at 909-748-8053.
- Watch the New Student Checklist Housing Portal Tour.
- Review the "All About Housing" information and enter your top five community preferences on the New Student Housing Intention Form under Applications and Forms on the MyRedlands Housing Portal.
- Complete your housing Personal Profile by clicking Update Information in the dropdown on the MyRedlands Housing Portal. The information you provide about your living preferences here will assist in roommate pairing.
- Want to live off campus? The last five questions of this form are the Off Campus Petition for new students. No further action is needed to petition to live off campus.
- Housing assignments are processed on a rolling basis throughout December with notifications sent to your University email account at the end of the month.
- Review the meal plan information and Bon Appétit Meal Plan Brochure and make your selection under Meal Plans on the MyRedlands Housing Portal.
- Financial Responsibility Form – Due December 15, 2017
All new students are required to submit the following document to the Student Financial Services Office. To help expedite the receipt of this form please note that you can email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Responsibility Form
- Math Placement Questionnaire - Due December 17, 2017
All new students must fill out the "Math Placement" questionnaire. If you are prompted to take the placement test, please complete the test no later than January 3rd.
- New Student Orientation Registration – Due December 17, 2017
Spring Orientation is a one day mandatory event on Sunday, January 7. All new students must attend in order to be advised and register for classes. More information to follow. Register for New Student Orientation here
- Student Account Balance – Due December 20, 2017
Tuition is charged prior to enrolling in courses at Redlands because cost of attendance is based off of full time status for all new students. All official billing information will be housed online through the RedlandsPay portal. Students will be sent information on how to log in to RedlandsPay. On RedlandsPay, students can view their balance, account activity, and set up authorized users.
- Medical Forms – Due January 5, 2018
All new students are required to submit the following documentation to our Student Health Center. To help expedite the receipt of this form please note that you can email it directly to email@example.com
- Health Insurance Verification Form
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Immunization Verification Form
Important Phone Numbers:
909-748-8359 - Academic Advising
909-748-8069 - Academic Support Services
909-748-8074 - Admissions Office
909-748-8021 - Health Center
909-748-8053 - Housing Office
909-748-8030 - Professional Development
909-748-8019 - Registrar's Office
909-748-8047 - Student Financial Services
909-748-8053 - Student Affairs