The Counseling Center provides free and confidential mental health services for registered students at the University of Redlands.*
- Individual Short-Term Therapy
- Psychiatric Consultation & Medication Management is coordinated through our therapists and provided by board-certified psychiatrists whose offices are at the Student Health Center.
- Crisis Counseling & After Hours Consultation. Urgent, same-day appointments
- Groups & Workshops
- Referrals to the community for psychotherapists, psychiatrists or formal psychological testing
- Outreach & Trainings provided by our staff on suicide prevention, stress management, sexual assault, healthy relationships, eating disorders, conflict mediation, etc. Contact Counseling Center psychologist, Dr. Brigette Worthen, email@example.com for more information.
*Services are provided for U of R students in the College of Arts and Sciences. U of R students from the School of Business or School of Education are limited to one or two counseling sessions for crisis and referral only.