To: University Community
From: Jeff Talbott
Date: January 23, 2015
Subject: Security Advisory - Recent Automobile Break-Ins
Over the last two days, several parked vehicles in University lots adjacent to North Hall, Merriam Hall, and the Chapel were forcibly or unlawfully entered and personal items within removed. During the same time period, a parked vehicle was stolen from Brockton Ave., north of Anderson Hall.
As a reminder, the University Community is urged to secure parked vehicles.
• Double-check that all doors are locked.
• Do not leave valuable items inside in plain sight.
• Park in well-lighted areas whenever possible.
• Immediately report suspicious persons or activity to Public Safety.
• Set alarms or anti-theft devices.
Our highest priority remains the safety and security of our campus community members. If you have any questions or information, please contact Public Safety at (909) 748-8888 or ext. 8888 from any campus phone.