Doctorate of Leadership in Educational Justice
- Completed application
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Evidence of a Master's degree
- One (1) official transcript issued by the Registrar of each institution attended, sent directly to the School of Education
- 1,000-1,500 word essay (questions found under Writing Requirements)
- Professional writing sample (examples of work found under Writing Requirements)
- Three (3) letters' of recommendation from professionals who know the applicant's work (letters may not be written by faculty who are on the Ed.D.selection committee)
- Official GRE scores (optional). The GRE can be scheduled online or by phone at: (866) 473-4373
- A group interview with faculty members
The admission writing requirement consists of two parts:
- A sample of your written work (i.e., master's project or thesis, essay, major course paper, policy analysis, curriculum guide, book). There is no minimum or maximum length.
- One (1) essay addressing the following:
- How does your experience and education prepare you for doctoral work in educational justice?
- How do you plan to use the knowledge and skills obtained from your doctoral studies to address leadership issues related to educational justice?
Please submit applications and application materials to:
University of Redlands School of Education
Office of Admissions for Doctoral Studies
1200 East Colton Ave P.O. Box 3080
Redlands, CA 92374-0999