A University of Redlands education will make you into a well-rounded educator or administrator, and broaden your understanding of educational justice and spatial learning, among other contemporary issues impacting education. Here are some ways in which the School of Education stands out from the crowd:
A Respected University
- Founded in 1907, the University of Redlands is one of Southern California’s oldest private universities.
- The only university in Southern California ranked as both an A+ School and Best Value by U.S. News & World Report.
- Having trained educators for more than 85 years, the University has forged strong relationships with school districts, giving you access to employment opportunities.
Tailored to Working Adults
- Classes meet in evenings and on weekends
- Accelerated programs help you earn your credentials or graduate degree quickly so you can embark on your new career
- Attend classes at one of three locations in Southern California
- Earn academic credits for life and career experience
- Tap into a vast network of School of Education alumni working in educational settings across the country and the world
Leader in Educational Justice and Spatial Literacy
- The School of Education is a recognized leader in educational justice, and prepares students to advocate for underrepresented and marginalized populations.
- A pioneer in the burgeoning field of spatial learning, the School of Education offers students the ability to integrate spatial literacy into their master’s degree program.