A University of Redlands education will enhance your critical thinking and communication skills, and broaden your understanding of sustainability, ethics and globalization. Here are some ways in which the School of Business stands out from the crowd:
A Respected University
- Founded in 1907, the University of Redlands is one of Southern California’s oldest private universities.
- The University of Redlands is ranked as both an A+ School and Best Value by U.S. News & World Report.
- Your degree from the University of Redlands carries weight and earns respect from employers—graduates' starting and mid-career salaries rank in the top 30 nationally among all liberal arts colleges.
Tailored to Working Professionals
- Evening classes meet once per week
- Enroll during one of several start periods throughout the year
- Attend classes at one of our eight locations throughout Southern California
- Earn academic credits for life and career experience
- Tap into a network of more than 20,000 School of Business alumni in a wide range of industries
Collaborative classroom experience
- Interact and collaborate with classmates in small cohorts
- Learn from experienced, professionally-accomplished faculty
- Tackle real-world problems in the classroom, and apply what you learn in your own professional setting
Leader in Globalization, Geographic Information Systems and Ethics
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how globalization is affecting business, your industry and your personal career path
- Collaborate with business students across the globe, study abroad in Europe, Asia or Central America
- Benefit from Redland’s unique expertise in geographic information systems (GIS); apply spatial information and analysis to business problems and projects
- Incorporate business ethics into your education. The University of Redlands is a respected leader in business ethics through its Banta Center for Business, Ethics and Society. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the ethical issues that are impacting contemporary corporate and professional life.