Students who participated in a home-school or distance education high school program, and will graduate from this type of program, must submit additional documentation.
- Students must first apply to the College of Arts and Sciences. You can apply as a freshman, transfer or international student.
- Submit the Home-School Supplement.
- You may be contacted by an admissions counselor for follow-up information.
- Students who have not, or will not graduate from a regionally accredited high school, may be required to submit proof of a Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED). Please contact our office for additional information.
- Occasionally, homeschooled students have difficulty completing the counselor or teacher recommendation forms. If this is the case, please contact our office and an admissions counselor will be happy to guide you through the process.