Adult and Working Professionals
Are you looking for professional advancement? Determined to complete a degree that you’ve been putting off for too long? Ready for a career change? Eager to gain new skills that will set you apart in a challenging job market?
At the University of Redlands, we recognize that every prospective adult student has a different reason for pursuing a certificate, credential, or degree—and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to enroll and complete your programs. That’s why our programs are specifically tailored to busy adults like you who are juggling demanding careers and family obligations.
Here’s how we cater to adults and working professionals:
- Convenience: Ten Southern California locations for easy access from work or from home
- Flexibility: Block and evening schedules so you can complete your studies on your time; attend class just one night a week (in most programs)
- Expertise: Supportive faculty whose credentials and experience make them respected leaders in their fields
- Reputation: Quality education backed by more than 100 years of tradition
- Credit & Prior Learning Assessment (PLA): Earn credit for life experiences and prior training; transfer credits from your previous institutions and receive credit for military training
- On-Site: Attend training or degree programs on-site in a conference room at your company
The University of Redlands has a hundred-year tradition of providing a transformative education in an environment of academic rigor and personal responsibility.
Ranked consistently by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s top universities and among Forbes Magazine’s Top 5 Percent of America’s Best Colleges, Redlands has infused its reputation for quality education into Adult and Professional Education programs designed to fit the needs of working professionals, with small classes that provide the personal attention you want and deserve.
International Students Welcome
International students with H-1 or J-1 visas are encouraged to apply for admission to the School of Business, School of Education, or enroll in Continuing Studies. We are a diverse and inclusive community that welcomes the unique perspectives that our international students bring to the classroom.
Visit our Admissions page for more information or to start your application—the rest of your life is calling.