How to Apply
Early Action (non-binding): November 15
Regular Action: January 15
Space Available Basis: After January 15
Application Requirements for First-Year International Students
- The Common Application, including an essay and University of Redlands Writing Supplement.
- The application fee may be paid during the online application process or may be mailed separately to our office. No waivers or deferrals of the application fee are allowed.
- Official transcripts from each secondary/high school attended must be received by the Office of Admission in separate, sealed envelopes and must be accompanied by certified English translations.
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a college counselor (or other school official) and one from a teacher who can speak to your academic ability.
- SAT or ACT
- Test of English proficiency; further information can be found online.
- International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a Certificate of Finances as part of their application.
Note: We are aware that students taking the SAT and SAT Subject Tests in Hong Kong during the October 2014 administration will be sitting for the exams on October 25, 2014. Scores from this date will be available to students online about three weeks after test date. Institutions that were designated to receive scores prior to their release will receive them at the same time as students. Institutions that students chose to add as score recipients later in the process will receive scores within 10 business days after that request.