Veterans & Reserves
Veterans or their dependents may be entitled to Veterans Administration education benefits as students of the University of Redlands. Veterans who receive VA educational benefits are responsible for notifying the VA Certifying Official at the University of Redlands of any change in academic program, class load, address, marital or dependent status.
The University of Redlands has been designated by the Veterans Administration as one of the qualified institutions veterans may attend and receive benefits under the following U.S. Codes:
- Chapter 30, Montgomery G.I. Bill (MGIB)- Active Duty
- Chapter 31, Veterans and Vocational Training and Rehabilitation Act (VR&E) [Public Laws 894 and 97-815]
- Chapter 32, VEAP
- Chapter 33, Post 9-11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program
- Chapter 34, Vietnam Era Education Program
- Chapter 35, Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606, Montgomery GI Bill- Select Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607, Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
The University is approved as a Yellow Ribbon School with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
For more information about VA benefit eligibility, contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551 or visit http://gibill.va.gov/.
Veterans and widows and children of deceased veterans who wish to inquire about their eligibility for benefits should contact the regional office of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs by calling 1-888-442-4551.
Questions about benefits or status should be directed to the VA Certifying Official by calling 909-748-8478.