Offices & Directories

Confidential Reporting

If you are the victim of a crime and do not wish to pursue action either criminally or through the University system, you have the option of filing a confidential report with Public Safety.

Confidential reports of criminal incidents are included in the annual disclosure of crime statistics. You have the right to change the report at anytime and initiate criminal or University proceedings. Anonymous reports and/or tips cans be made to Public Safety via the University Tip Line at (909) 335-4030.

Confidential Reporting to Counselors

Campus Pastoral Counselors and Campus Professional Counselors, when acting as such, are not considered to be a campus security authority and are not required to report crimes for inclusion in the annual disclosure of crime statistics. As a matter of policy, they are encouraged when they deem it appropriate, to inform persons being counseled of the procedures to report crimes on a voluntary basis to Public Safety or local law enforcement.

A Pastoral Counselor is an employee of the University who is associated with a religious order or denomination, recognized by that religious order or denomination as someone who provides confidential counseling and who is functioning within the scope of that recognition as a pastoral counselor.

Thurber really knows his stuff.

Thurber learned The Och Tamale when he was just a pup. Don't know it yet?

Listen now »