The Office of Information Technology Services has the charter of providing overall planning, leadership and management of information technologies throughout the University of Redlands. Under this charter we provide the following services and support for the University:
- Design and implement technical solutions to meet faculty, students and staff requirements.
- Work collaboratively with faculty and staff to enhance the use of technology.
- Provide creativity, balance and perspective for information technology throughout the University.
- Recognize diverse stakeholder needs.
- Guide the University's investment in information systems and technology.