Director of Corporate Outreach
ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION OPENING
POSITION: Director of Corporate Outreach
POSITION CODE: A6811
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Management, Adult & Professional Education
APPOINTMENT: Administrative, full-time, 12 months
STARTING SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 months
POSTING DATE: August 22, 2014
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Director of Corporate Outreach is responsible for generating and maintaining new corporate, government, and education partnerships to actively and directly increase new student enrollments. The Director is responsible for increasing enrollment in Adult and Professional Education programs in the Schools of Business, Education, and Continuing Studies, by developing and nurturing relationships with corporations, government agencies, colleges and universities and K-12 unified school districts. The Director engages in research, cold-calls, outreach, events, RFP responses, ongoing relationship building, and other marketing/sales initiatives. The Director acts as a liaison between the University and its corporate partners, and assumes annual enrollment goals in Adult & Professional Education. The Director works actively with, and supports, all Adult & Professional Education goals, including military outreach objectives.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calls on HR directors, training and development professionals, key business executives, colleges and unified school districts, and military bases to develop new partnership and enrollment opportunities.
- Generates leads and actively engages in student recruitment efforts with corporate, government and education partners.
- Develops and delivers presentations and information meetings to large and small groups within corporations, government agencies and colleges/schools/districts.
- Utilizes central administrative system and CRM to track activities and efforts.
- Coordinates corporate outreach efforts with Campus Directors, executive leadership and academic leaders within each school.
- Develops partnership proposals and MOUs; drafts and edits RFP responses.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
MINUMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors’ degree required plus a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years related professional work experience. Master’s degree preferred. Successful candidate will have a high degree of personal initiative; ability to work independently; excellent communication skills with demonstrated expertise in interpersonal, oral presentation and written communication; understanding of academic culture and post-traditional education; professional demeanor; sales and recruiting skills; and ability to utilize the University’s administrative and CRM systems to enter and retrieve data, run downloads, and analyze and present information. A valid Driver’s License is required. A current DMV printout demonstrating a good driving record must be presented prior to offer of employment. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act, if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call (909) 748-8040.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, salary history and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references to email@example.com or mail to:
University of Redlands
PO Box 3080
Redlands CA 92373-0999
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR JOBLINE AT 909-748-8883 OR VISIT http://www.redlands.edu/offices-directories/human-resources/jobs.aspx
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER