Campus Director - Burbank Campus
ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION OPENING
POSITION: CAMPUS DIRECTOR – BURBANK
POSITION CODE: A6804
DEPARTMENT: School of Business
APPOINTMENT: Administrative, full-time, 12 months
STARTING SALARY: Commensurate with experience
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 months
POSTING DATE: August 1, 2014
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Regional Director of Enrollment and Operations, the Campus Director is responsible for overseeing the enrollment services of a specified regional campus, for identifying and guiding prospects through matriculation, maintaining standards for recruitment and student service to ensure sufficient tuition revenue, developing awareness, and creating a market for the School of Business in the region via corporate and community outreach.
Duties and responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Assumes aggressive new student recruitment goals for identified regional territory, with weekly accountability to Regional Director of Enrollment and Operations to maximize recruiting effectiveness.
- Establishes government, corporate and community relations, alumni relationships to encourage referrals, and develops new business multi-year initiatives to increase School of Business enrollment goals.
- Manages regional campus budget, staff and activities to ensure exceptional applicant services, follow-up with prospective students, as well as compliance with policies and practices of central Enrollment Management Office, and the Office of the Dean.
- Assists in development of regional marketing initiatives to ensure pipeline of prospective students.
- Conducts student events and makes regular student and classroom visits; coordinates with classroom Associate Academic Deans; interfaces with faculty liaisons.
- Employs leadership, problem-solving, team-building and effective management skills to guide campus staff and to ensure superior service to prospects, applicants, students, and faculty.
- Proactively mentors and evaluates staff performance, and manages corrective actions as required.
- Interfaces as needed with faculty, adjuncts, Registrar’s office, student accounts, office of financial aid, and others to help ensure positive education experience for students.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in business discipline or other related subject areas required plus a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years related work experience. Successful candidate will have a high degree of personal initiative; ability to work independently; possess creativity and problem solving skills to match requirements with programs and products; demonstrated expertise in interpersonal, excellent oral presentation and written communication; understanding of academic culture and business education; be comfortable in business setting; provide a professional demeanor at all times; sales ability; effective organizational skills to handle multiple projects and ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment; ability to motivate staff and create a community for learners; and be able to utilize the University’s information system and desktop products to look up data, run downloads, and analyze and present information. A valid Driver’s License is required. A current DMV printout demonstrating a good driving record must be presented prior to offer of employment. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call 909/748-8040.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, salary history, and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references to email@example.com or mail to: Human Resources, University of Redlands, PO Box 3080, Redlands CA 92373-0999.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL OUR JOBLINE AT 909/748-8883 OR VISIT
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER