Assistant Campus Director for Enrollment I - Burbank Campus
ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION OPENING
POSITION: Assistant Campus Director for Enrollment I – Burbank
POSITION CODE: A6755
DEPARTMENT: School of Business
APPOINTMENT: Administrative, full-time, 12 months
STARTING SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 months
POSTING DATE: November 15, 2013
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Campus Director, the Assistant Campus Director for Enrollment I is responsible for working with prospective students for both graduate and undergraduate programs.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works closely with Campus Director to achieve campus enrollment goals.
- Works with prospective students from initial inquiry to enrollment.
- Collaborates with enrollment coaches to provide optimum enrollment services to prospective students.
- Generates new enrollment activity via corporate outreach, community partnerships, campus events and regional marketing
- Replies to inquiries made by phone, mail or internet; conducts personal interviews with prospective students and tailors presentation of School of Business programs to match academic goals of prospective students; develops with prospective students the initial schedule of instruction; understands and is capable of providing overviews of appropriate financial aid options.
- Manages the follow-up process, including on-going regular contact with prospects and applicants, assisting prospective students in overcoming enrollment obstacles, fulfilling requests or additional and/or new program information, etc.
- Assists in the implementation of the region’s marketing plan; attends community events as appropriate for the local area, including education fairs and community sponsored events.
- Maintains relationships with current students and alumni; cultivates and follows-up on referrals.
- Monitors and systematically contacts prospective students that have not followed through to enrollment.
- Backs ups the Campus Director, as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in business discipline or other related subject areas required. Master’s degree preferred, plus a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related work experience in customer support or student services management, academic advising, recruitment, counseling, professional coaching, career services, or sales training is preferred. Successful candidate will have familiarity with college transcripts, university practices, and catalogs; comfortable with academic structures and environment; ability to work with persons of wide range of skills, educational background and experiences; knowledgeable of ADA procedures/requirements and career services skills; high level of independent judgment, excellent communication and interpersonal skills; computer literate; ability to master the University’s information system, run downloads, file transfers and manipulate data in spreadsheets. A valid driver’s license is required. A current DMV printout demonstrating a good driving record must be presented after offer of employment. Must be able to attend education fairs, meet with other institutions’ advisors or transfer directors, assist with calls on corporate partners. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act, if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call 909-748-8040. EOE.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, salary history and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Human Resources, University of Redlands, PO Box 3080, Redlands California 92373-0999.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR JOBLINE AT 909-748-8883 or www.redlands.edu
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER