Sr. Administrative Assistant - Enrollment Management
ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE NON-EXEMPT POSITION OPENING
POSITION: SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
POSITION CODE: A6754
DEPARTMENT: Enrollment Management
APPOINTMENT: Administrative, full-time, 12 months
STARTING SALARY: $18.27 - $20.56 per hour
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 months
POSTING DATE: November 1, 2013
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Enrollment and Adult Programs, functions as the key support and confidential assist to the AVP in the coordination, management, and implementation of the operations of the Enrollment Management Department. Provides comprehensive administrative, clerical and logistics support within Enrollment Management.
Duties and responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Provides high-level administrative support in fast paced enrollment office; maintains AVP’s calendar, follows-up on action items, coordinates meetings, agendas and minutes; arranges travel and conference registration.
- Provides logistics support to Adult & Professional Education Enrollment group, as directed by AVP.
- Coordinates, edits and prepares data reports, presentations, forms, and other documents.
- Works with enrollment leadership to plan, coordinate and deliver events (including eblasts, rsvp tracking, and results distribution).
- Tracks progress of action items and deliverables; Provides budget support; monitors and collects budget information.
- Provides exceptional email and telephone support with a high degree of tact and technical knowledge; responds to internal and external requests, processes requests accordingly; provides organizational support to process timesheets, vacation, requests, staffing issues, etc.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties in support of the department, including: Filing; preparing purchase orders and check requests; preparing and processing expense reports; preparing, processing and tracking e-blasts via automated system(s); processing out-going and in-coming mail; and ordering office supplies.May supervise administrative assistant and/or student employees; assigns, reviews, coordinates, and prioritizes workload and schedules.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties and special projects as assigned or directed. Maintains department confidentiality of sensitive data, information, activities and decisions; adheres to all safety and housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Position requires occasional overtime to support enrollment activities.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent with two (2) to three (3) years of additional coursework in related field such as business or general office and three (3) to five (5) years of related experience is required or an equivalent combination thereof. Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred. Considerable proficiency in current workplace products, including a higher education ERP (e.g., Datatel, PeopleSoft), Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), Web content management system (e.g., RedDot), CRM system (e.g., SalesForce, TargetX, Recruiter) and automated email system (e.g., Streamsend, Constant Contact, Exact Target), and automated document tracking products (e.g., Docu-sign). Superior internal/external customer services skills. Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, set priorities, multi-task and handle deadlines. Significant level of independent judgment; ability to asses requests and problems, and respond accordingly. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call 909/748-8040.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, salary history, and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references to email@example.com or mail to: Human Resources, University of Redlands, PO Box 3080, Redlands CA 92373-0999.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL OUR JOBLINE AT 909/748-8883 OR VISIT
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER