Sr. Associate Director of Admissions/ Director of Operations & Technology
ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION OPENING
POSITION: Sr. Associate Director of Admissions/ Director of Operations & Technology
POSITION CODE: A6729
DEPARTMENT: College of Arts & Sciences, Office of Admissions
APPOINTMENT: 12 month, full-time, Administrative
STARTING SALARY: Commensurate with experience
AVAILABLE: July 1, 2013
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 Months
POSTING DATE: June 14, 2013
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until Filled
DESCRIPTION: Under the direction of the Director of Admissions, is responsible to oversee the operations and processing of prospective student information from inquiry through to enrollment, maintaining internal procedures for safeguarding student information, assisting with the integration of print and electronic communications, territory management and recruitment as related to the position.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads CRM implementation and enhances recruitment efforts through leveraging the tool.
- Assists in development, creation and implementation of messaging strategies to prospective students in inquiry phase of admissions funnel.
- Manages application processing, data imports and exports, file completion, tracking and applicant web services.
- Creates, edits, and maintains reports for Office of Admissions.
- Trains admissions counselors and support staff in the use of enrollment related software tools
- Implements and oversees Student Search campaigns.
- Manages travel correspondence communication strategies (I.E.: postcards, mailings, Email blasts).
- Fulfills requests for data and data analysis from various campus departments and vendors.
- Leads in the development of recruitment materials and serve as liaison with Office of Marketing and other strategic partners.
- Oversees all technology related pieces of the admissions office including the maintenance and implementation of technology solutions.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Position requires a bachelor's degree and a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of college admission experience. Master’s degree plus five (5) years of college admission experience preferred. Successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; commitment to students; excellent writing, interviewing and public speaking skills. Candidate must possess well-developed motivational skills and ability to work independently in a multi-task oriented environment; to be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of prospective students, faculty and staff. Position will require some travel and recruitment activities with evening and weekend work. Candidates with working knowledge of Ellucian’s COLLEAGUE and Recruiter products, Business Objects Crystal Reports and Web Intelligence is desirable. A valid driver’s license is required. A current DMV printout demonstrating a good driving record must be presented after offer of employment. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act, if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call 909/748-8040.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, salary history and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Human Resources, University of Redlands, PO Box 3080, Redlands California 92373-0999.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR JOBLINE AT 909/748-8883 OR VISIT http://www.redlands.edu/offices-directories/human-resources/jobs.aspx
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER