Campus Director (Rancho Cucamonga)
ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION OPENING
POSITION: Campus Director – Rancho Cucamonga
POSITION CODE: A6714
DEPARTMENT: School of Business
MONTHS/HOURS: 12 Months, Full-time
STARTING SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 months
POSTING DATE: March 1, 2013
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Director of Enrollment and Operations, School of Business, the Campus Director is responsible for overseeing the enrollment services of a specified regional campus, for identifying and guiding prospects through matriculation, maintaining standards for recruitment and student service to ensure sufficient tuition revenue, developing awareness, and creating a market for the School of Business in the region via corporate and community outreach.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishes corporate and community relations and develops new business initiatives to support School of Business enrollment goals.
- Manages regional campus activities to ensure exceptional applicant and student support services, as well as compliance with policies and practices of central Enrollment and Operations Office and Office of the Dean.
- Assumes accountability for new student recruitment goals and current student retention goals.
- Assists in execution of central marketing plan and develops regional marketing initiatives to ensure a stream of prospective students.
- Collaborates with Inside Track and other third parties providing enrollment and student success services.
- Employs leadership, problem-solving, team-building and effective management skills to guide campus staff and to ensure superior service to prospects, applicants, students, and faculty.
- Mentors and evaluates staff performance, and manages corrective actions as required.
- Interfaces as needed with faculty, adjuncts, registrar’s office, student accounts, office of financial aid, and others to help ensure positive education experience for students.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in business discipline or other related subject areas required plus a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years related work experience. Successful candidate will have a high degree of personal initiative; ability to work independently; possess creativity and problem solving skills to match requirements with programs and products; demonstrated expertise in interpersonal, excellent oral presentation and written communication; understanding of academic culture and business education; be comfortable in business setting; provide a professional demeanor at all times; sales ability; effective organizational skills to handle multiple projects and ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment; ability to motivate staff and create a community for learners; and be able to utilize the University’s information system and desktop products to look up data, run downloads, and analyze and present information. A valid driver’s license is required. A current DMV printout demonstrating a good driving record must be presented after offer of employment. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act, if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call (909) 748-8040.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, salary history and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
University of Redlands
PO Box 3080
Redlands California 92373-0999
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL OUR JOBLINE AT 909/748-8883 OR VISIT
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE
UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER