ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION OPENING
POSITION: CRM Administrator/Business System Analyst
POSITION CODE: A6706
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology Services
APPOINTMENT: Administrative, Full-time 12 months
STARTING SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
INTRODUCTORY PERIOD: 12 Months
POSTING DATE: January 25, 2013
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
DESCRIPTION: Under the direction of the Director of AIS, is part of the Administrative Information Systems (AIS) development team with responsibility for supporting the university wide ERP, Data Warehouse and CRM systems (Recruiter and Salesforce) that support and track communications, manage relations and market to customers. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and participates in joint projects with departments, as a business partner to ensure integration with administrative systems, external websites, and data warehouses to support other systems and end user’s needs. This position will work with end users to identify and implement solutions surrounding the Recruiter CRM.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborates with constituencies on campus and with other technical groups, such as Database Administrators and the Administrative Information Systems (AIS) team to identify requirements and address technical issues related to the CRM.
• Analyzes functional processes, designs solutions and implements custom CRM screens, workflows, web forms, and reports for end users; expands or modifies system to serve new purposes or improve work flow; develops, documents and revises system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards; manages all CRM projects to include meeting with users, setting expectations and updating project status.
• Administers and configures the CRM system to ensure the system is operating properly and performing as required; develops, tests, implements, maintains and monitors computer programs and systems; designs web forms that are used to capture information into the CRM; researches and implements 3rd party plug-in software to extend functionality of the CRM system.
• Creates and modifies segmentation and communication tracks that change with the needs of the various departments on campus; creates and maintains data feeds to update data warehouse.
• Creates and modifies screens in the CRM to improve the business processes and workflows in various departments on campus; creates and modifies reports, analytics and KPI’s based on requirements.
• Performs other related duties or special projects as directed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Position requires bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field, three (3) to five (5) years of professional experience in CRM configuration, implementation and administration, or a similar system; as a senior business or marketing analyst in an IT environment with experience in the administration of customer relation applications; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with a CRM in higher education environments. Experience working with Ellucian Colleague or similar ERP, Ellucian Recruiter CRM or Microsoft Dynamics CRM is highly desired. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in systems analysis, designing specifications, data segmentations, 4GL report writing, workflow tools, relational database management systems, SQL Server, word processing and statistical databases, debugging, data extraction, and an ability to work productively in highly collaborative environments that maximize autonomy and decision-making. Programming knowledge is helpful. The preferred candidate will have a proven record of successfully managing projects, working independently, analyzing data and meeting deadlines. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call 909-748-8040.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, salary history, and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references to email@example.com or mail to: Human Resources, University of Redlands, PO Box 3080, Redlands CA 92373-0999.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT 909/748-8883 or www.redlands.edu/offices-directories/human-resources/jobs.aspx
SUBMISSION OF A RESUME OR APPLICATION INDICATES AGREEMENT THAT THE
UNIVERSITY MAY VERIFY ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN
MEMBERS OF UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER