Offices & Directories


the clocktower

All College of Arts and Science students taking nine or more units per semester are required to have health insurance. Students may wish to take advantage of the University sponsored Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan.

The University strongly recommends students, prior to waiving participation in the Insurance Plan, review their health insurance policies to ensure their coverage provides equal or superior benefits. In addition, students should verify there are health care facilities located in the Redlands/Inland Empire area which are covered by their insurance plan.

If you are a School of Business or School of Education Student and want to purchase the Health Insurance, please contact Krista Stanek, Senior Vice President, Accident and Sickness Division, Summit America Insurance Services at 800-775-8089.

If you have any questions about Student Injury and Sickness Health Insurance Plan, please contact the Student Health Center at 909-748-8021.

How large is the main campus?
160 acres

The campus of the University of Redlands covers 160 acres.