Offices & Directories

Apply for Aid

Financial aid is available to all undergraduate or graduate students who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States.

All Applicants

If you wish to apply for aid, you should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) soon after Jan. 1 of the year that you wish to attend. In order to be eligible for the maximum amounts of grant money available, you must complete your FAFSA application by March 2.

  • You can begin your FAFSA online at U.S. Department of Education Web site.

California Residents

If you are a California resident, you must also complete a Cal-Grant GPA Verification Form by March 2. Generally, your current high school or college will submit this form on your behalf.

For more information on the qualification for the Cal-Grant, please contact the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC).

The University has a long tradition of encouraging and supporting study abroad.

More than 47 percent of Redlands undergraduates participate in study abroad programs.

More »