Och Tamale Archives
A Class Act | Generations of students excel because of University of Redlands-trained educators
- A Class Act | Generations of students excel because of University of Redlands-trained educators
- Zen and the Art of Academic Performance | Faculty measure the effects of meditation on the brain and body
- Alum Gets Student Athletes On Track | Andrea Leib ’01 puts the “rad” in nontraditional education.
School of Thought | Where business education and liberal arts thinking meet
- School of Thought | Dean Stuart Noble-Goodman’s emphasis on liberal arts thinking develops School of Business students as leaders and global citizens.
- The Music of Inauguration | The University orchestrates a welcome for its 11th president.
- Growing Up In America | The Inside Out program transforms University students as well as local incarcerated youth.
Becoming President Kuncl | How education, medicine and music led him to Redlands
Becoming President Kuncl | Education, medicine and music lead Ralph W. Kuncl to Redlands.
All in the Family | A trio of freshmen have distinguished ancestral roots at the University.
One Voice at a Time | The Truesdail Center for Communicative Disorders is honored for its life-changing work.
Summer 2012 Och Tamale
A Legacy of Leadership | The University of Redlands community pays tribute to the Appletons
- A Legacy of Leadership | The University of Redlands community pays tribute to retiring president James Appleton and his wife, Carol.
- Closing the Achievement Gap | School of Education faculty discuss inequality, poverty and academic performance.
- Willkommen! | Bill Lowman ‘70 assumes role as Salzburg Program Director.
A Legacy of Leadership
The University of Redlands community pays tribute to the Appletons
Heroes at Home | Taking care of business
- Heroes at Home | Public servants use University of Redlands business education to help others.
- Running the Land of the Free… To Honor the Brave | One alumna spent a summer running across America in honor of our brave heroes.
- Robert Pierpoint ‘47: A Retrospective | We remember Emmy-award winning CBS news correspondent.
Fall 2011 Och Tamale
Life Transforming | May Term students encounter challenges—and possibilities—around the world
- Life Transforming | From Nicaragua to India to French Polynesia, May Term students encounter challenges—and possibilities—around the world, helping to make it a better place
- Life in the Past Lane | A “landscape portal” allows time travelers to visit 800-year-old Hopi Indian villages in 3-D
- Dorothy Inghram: A Century of Inspiration | An alumna has spent a lifetime serving and caring for San Bernardino students.
Spring/Summer 2011 Och Tamale
Merchants of Hope | Celebrating Leadership in Educational Justice
- A degree of passion and hope | Celebrating the School of Education's Leadership in Educational Justice
- A powerful design | U of R lends its GIS know-how to help showcase the possibilities of GeoDesign
- A transformational spring at the U of R | A season of spreading compassion and hope
Winter 2011 Och Tamale
Propelling Careers Forward | Jet Propulsion Laboratory's employees putting their School of Business experiences to work
- Students Ride the Wave of Sustainable Food | The U of R community has collaborated to produce SURF, the Sustainable University of Redlands Farm
- A Perfect Pour of Redlands Spirit | Across California's wine regions, Bulldogs have been creating some well-known names and vintages in the business
Fall 2010 Och Tamale
Celebrating 50 years of Redlands at Salzburg
- Salzburg at 50 | Experience Salzburg, as thousands of Redlands students have
- Professional Students See Business from a Broad Perspective | When the world is your classroom, what can you learn?
- Set for Shanghai | Bulldogs in the Far East
Spring/Summer 2010 Och Tamale
The Art of Transformation | A New Center for the Arts
- The Art of Transformation | Experience the University's newest transformative project-the Center for the Arts
- Focusing on LENS | Redlands sharpens its focus on spatial thinking
- The Sounds of Redlands | School of Music faculty produce some groundbreaking sounds
Fall 2009/Winter 2010 Och Tamale
School of Education: 85 Years of Educating Educators
- School of Education: 85 Years of Educating Educators | Strengthening the minds and hearts of educators since 1924
- The Most Important Day | Classes began at the university 100 years ago on Sept. 30, 1909
- I’m a Lifelong Bulldog | Learn why these Bulldogs are connected to their alma mater years after they’ve left campus
Summer 2009 Och Tamale
A Student’s Perspective
- A Student’s Perspective | Photo contest captures life at Redlands
- Fulbright Scholars | Redlands sends students, faculty on a Fulbright path to international study
- I.E. Business Atlas | Building an innovative Atlas for better business in the Inland Empire
- Educational Justice | This unique institute and doctoral program seeks to advance educational justice
Spring 2009 Och Tamale
Love, Redlands Style
- Love, Redlands Style | Alumni eagerly share their matches and marriages born at the dear ‘ol U of R
- Professional Students Persevere | Working adults and professional students push ahead with education, despite tough times
- Our Co-Generation | Redlands’ effort to produce its own energy has proven to be economically and financially friendly
Och Tamale is published three times a year and distributed to alumni and friends of the University of Redlands with the idea of building and maintaining relationships. We want you to stay connected to the University and keep abreast of the news and achievements of our campus community. Find out what your former classmates and professors are up to!
Be involved. Submit news and photos to:
or Och Tamale, University of Redlands, P.O. Box 3080, Redlands, Calif. 92373-0999
Note: Please provide high resolution, print-quality photos (300 DPI, approximately 3 to 5 MB in size).
Och Tamale is published three times a year and distributed to alumni and friends of the University of Redlands with the idea of building and maintaining relationships. We want you to stay connected to the University and keep abreast of the news and achievements of our campus community. Find out what your former classmates and professors are up to! or Och Tamale, University of Redlands, P.O. Box 3080, Redlands, Calif. 92373-0999 Note: Please provide high resolution, print-quality photos (300 DPI, approximately 3 to 5 MB in size).
If you don’t see your Class Notes submission in the current issue, don’t worry. Our Class Reporters and Och Tamale staff are still on the job. Due to production deadlines, class note updates often skip an edition before they appear.
Attention alumni: if you are not currently receiving the magazine, please update your contact information.