University of Redlands to hold its 104th commencement ceremonies
REDLANDS, April 15, 2013 – The University of Redlands will host commencement ceremonies for the graduating class of 2013 on April 18 and 20 in the outdoor Greek Amphitheater at its main campus in Redlands. Approximately 1,400 eligible students from the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and School of Education from all University of Redlands locations in southern California will participate in the commencement ceremonies.
Commencement 2013 at a Glance:
School of Education: Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
- School of Education Commencement Speaker: Maureen E. Latham Ed. D.
- School of Education Alumni Educator or the Year: Robert Taylor, Ed.D. Deputy Superintendent, Educational Services at Corona-Norco Unified School District
College of Arts and Sciences: Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
- College of Arts and Sciences Commencement Speaker: Marilyn Magness Carroll, Creative Director for Walt Disney Imagineering
- College of Arts and Sciences Honorary Degree Recipient: Jon Robertson, Music Director and Conductor, Redlands Symphony – Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters
School of Business: Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 3:30 p.m.
- School of Business Commencement Speaker: Honorable Gaddi H. Vasquez, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations.
Where: University of Redlands
1200 E. Colton Avenue, Redlands, CA
RSVP: Members of the media please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 17.