Educational Justice Symposium
“Inland Schools County Superintendents’ Budget Projection” Fall Symposium
Mid-year reductions? More budget cuts? More layoffs of teachers, counselors, librarians, nurses, and others? How does the budget crisis affect classroom instruction for students? Join the Center for Educational Justice for its Fall Symposium on school budget and finance. This panel conversation will feature the Riverside and San Bernardino County Superintendents of Schools and other school district leaders.
- Kenneth Young—superintendant of schools, Riverside County
- Dr. Gary Thomas—superintendant of schools, San Bernardino County
- Paul Jessup—deputy superintendant of schools, Riverside County
- Dr. Maureen Latham—assistant superintendent of instructional support services, Beaumont Unified School District
- Dr. Eliseo Davalos—assistant superintendent of curriculum, instruction, accountability, and research—San Bernardino City Schools
6 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011
Casa Loma Room, University of Redlands
University of Redlands
1200 E. Colton Avenue
Redlands, CA 92374
Please RSVP to Martin Bright at email@example.com or 909-748-8815.