Redlands Welcomes New Faculty
REDLANDS, CA (October 12, 2011)—The University of Redlands recently announced the hiring of 12 new members for its College of Arts and Sciences and School of Education faculties with the start of the 2011-12 academic year.
Their expertise include a wide range of areas such as business administration, race and ethnic studies, library science, communicative disorders, chemistry, geographic information systems, music, history, film and education.
“This group of educators contributes wonderfully to the excellence in teaching and depth of scholarship that Redlands has come to be known for,” said David Fite, vice president for academic affairs. “We are pleased to welcome them to the University of Redlands.”
The newest members of the University of Redlands faculty are:
College of Arts and Sciences
- Holly Burgess – visiting assistant professor, Business Administration
- Larry Gross – assistant professor and San Manuel Endowed Chair, Race & Ethnic Studies
- Janelle Julagay – visiting assistant librarian, Armacost Library
- Lisa LaSalle – professor, Communicative Disorders
- Rebecca Lyons – assistant professor, Chemistry
- Ruijin Ma – assistant professor, Geographic Information Systesm
- Joseph Modica –visiting assistant professor, School of Music
- Scott Randolph – assistant professor, Business Administration
- Timothy Seiber – visiting professor, Johnston Center
- Vanesssa Wilkie – visiting assistant professor, History
School of Education
- Susan Porter – assistant professor
- Conroy Reynolds – visiting assistant professor
For more information or a media advisory on the expertise of these professors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.