School of Education open house
REDLANDS, CA (July 11, 2011)— Those interested in becoming teachers or advancing their careers in education can find out about these new offerings and the various programs at the University of Redlands School of Education at upcoming open houses.
The School of Education offers several post-baccalaureate credential and degree programs tailored to working adults. Accelerated credential programs prepare students for a teaching career in just 10 months. Master’s and doctorate programs equip students for educational leadership in the classroom and at the administrative level.
The School of Education at the University of Redlands has a unique focus on educational justice, from the doctoral level with its Ed.D. in Educational Justice to courses and programs throughout the School.
What: School of Education open houses
- Thursday, July 14 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 10 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 15 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: At all four School of Education Campuses
- University of Redlands campus, North University Hall, Rm.112
- Apple Valley, 17500 Mana Road, Apple Valley
- Santa Ana, 200 Sandpointe Avenue, Suite 300
- Temecula, 27720 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 400
Contact: School of Education