Pasadena City College Transfer Partnership
The University of Redlands School of Business has partnered with Pasadena City College to provide a streamlined transfer pathway for students who wish to complete their Bachelor of Science in Business or Bachelor of Science in Management.
The PCC pathway helps students by:
- Meeting requirements for an Associate in Science in Business Administration for Transfer from Pasadena City College
- Meeting requirements for all Redlands-required general educations courses
- Completing three Redlands-required business major courses*
- Students who meet admissions requirements are guaranteed admission to School of Business bachelor’s degree programs, upon approval of the admissions committee
- Providing a 15% tuition discount at Redlands
- Providing automatic review of eligibly for academic scholarships
*Doing so saves time and almost $8,200 in tuition.
For specifics on the pathway, please contact your Burbank Campus staff.
Applying to the Redlands School of Business
Admission to the University as a degree candidate is granted only after all admissions materials have been received and all minimum standards have been met. Students who have not completed the pathway are also welcome to apply to Redlands as well. A complete application file includes:
- A completed, signed application
- Official transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- 40 units of transferable credit
- 3 years of full-time work experience
- 2.0 GPA minimum