New Graduate Program
The new Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program through the University of Redlands School of Education is set to begin in Sept. 2012.
Download and view program brochure.
Application deadline for fall 2012 is Friday, June 15, 2012.
Application for admission.
Program course work will prepare students for California licensure with the Board of Behavioral Sciences. The coursework for the program fulfills the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) educational requirements to sit for the National Counselor Examination (NCE) for National Counselor Certification.
LPCCs (Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors) often treat people dealing with problems such as depression and anxiety, addiction and eating disorders. Some specialize in couples, family or child counseling.
To apply, the following must be submitted for consideration:
- Completed application form.
- Evidence of 3.0 GPA or approved petition
- Current résumé
- Official transcripts from institutions from which you earned a degree (mailed directly from degree-granting institutions)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- GRE scores
- Initiation of Certificate of Clearance
- Group interview
- Letter of Intent (minimum 500 words)
- Meet with an admissions counselor
Please direct questions regarding the application and admission process to the Office of Admissions in the School of Education by calling 909-748-8064 or emailing email@example.com. Academic and course-related questions can be directed to Dr. Janee Both-Gragg by calling 909-748-8831 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.