Exposing our students to a global perspective through study-abroad programs is an integral part of the elevated learning experience at the University of Redlands – a belief that extends to our School of Business programs.
Students in the School of Business can choose from five unique international study opportunities to explore business issues in four of the world’s most vibrant regions. Programs are tailored to meet the professional and academic interests of students and to accommodate their busy schedules.
- Opportunities in the Global Knowledge Services: India
- International Marketplace: Custom and Kaizen in Japan
- Challenges of Global Business: Cambridge, England
- International Area Studies: Success with Sustainability in Sweden
- Green Business and Eco Tourism in Costa Rica
- Comparative Country Analysis: How Do Businesses Elsewhere Succeed? (no international travel)