Staff & Administrators Assembly
Staff and Administrators Assembly News & Events
The Staff and Administrators Assembly is hard at work within the University Community. Several projects are already under way and more are being planned right now. Check out some news and event details below:
- Staff and Administrators Assembly commemorates Black History Month with a celebration of ten of history's many great achievements.
- Staff and Administrators Assembly's Spring Business Meeting - March 20, 2014, 9 -11:00 a.m. in the Orton Center.
Healthy U sponsored events:
- Wellness Seminar: Life Choices - struggling with stress, anxiety, food & weight issues, compulsive behaviors or relationship problems - sign up for these sessions. The sessions start March 6, 2014.
- Wellness Seminar: Money Basics: Spending, Borrowing and Saving It - March 9, 2014.
University Community events:
- The Diversity EUREKA Program - offered by Campus Diversity & Inclusion with Human Resources. The program starts March 6, 2014.
And if you are interested in working with the Staff and Administrators Assembly, join one of the committees by contacting the committee chairs here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Staff and Administrators Assembly here.