New Spring Student Checklist
Please read, review, and complete (where appropriate) all of the items below in the order they are listed.
Please note that most forms are due by Dec. 5, 2014. Some forms can be filled out online. Please see important instructions at the bottom of this page before you begin filling out online forms!
Students who deposit by Dec. 1, 2014 are eligible to attend an advising and registration program on Dec. 12. For information about this program please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-455-5064. If you cannot make it to our December program because of distance or other circumstances, Admissions will contact you to set up an advising time over the phone or when you arrive on campus in January.
- Pay your admissions deposit. If you have not paid your deposit, please STOP and contact the Admissions office.
- If you will be living on campus, review the "All About Housing" information, then make your top five housing choices. Make a note of your choices and enter them in step 5.
- If you will be living off campus you must petition and be approved. Review the Off Campus web page for more information.
- Review the meal plan information, and make your meal plan choice. Make a note of your choice and enter it in the next step. Bon Appétit Meal Plan Brochure
- Fill out the Housing Intention Form. You are required to complete this even if you plan to live off campus.
- Schedule a doctor appointment ASAP so that your Immunization Verification Form won't be delayed.
- Complete the Health Insurance Verification Form by Dec. 5. Need more information? Read the University Health Insurance Brochure.
- Complete the Medical History Questionnaire by Dec. 5.
- Submit your Immunization Verification form (print and give to your doctor) to the Student Health Center by Dec. 5.
- Complete the Financial Responsibility form. Fill out online then print, sign and fax or mail to the address on the form by Dec. 5.
- RSVP ASAP to Admissions for the mandatory Welcome Orientation Dinner on Sunday, Jan. 4, 2015 at 5 p.m. at the University Club, with the number in your party.
- Read about and sign up for the Bulldog Alert.
- Need to update your address? You can do that using Web Advisor.
Important Form Instructions:
- Be sure you have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
- Click on the link to the form.
- If you get a message that says "This PDF might not be displayed correctly." Click on the "Open with Different Viewer" button to open the form in Adobe.
- Fill out the form.
- Save the form to your computer (be sure to remember where you save it!).
- Attach and then email the saved form to the email listed on the form. In most cases that is the email@example.com.
- The Financial Responsibility form must be printed, signed by a parent, then faxed or mailed to Student Accounts (information is on the form).
- If you have difficulty attaching/emailing the form, you may print, then fax or mail the completed form to the location listed on the form.
Important Phone Numbers:
909-748-8359 - Academic Advising
909-748-8108 - Academic Support Services
909-748-8074 - Admissions Office
909-748-8047 - Financial Aid
909-748-8021 - Health Center
909-748-8053 - Housing Office
909-748-8019 - Registrar's Office
909-748-8053 - Student Life Office
909-748-8184 - Student Accounts