A squatter is a student who wants to stay in their current housing location for next Fall. If you want to be a squatter or you want to share a room or suite with a squatter, fill out the “Squatting or Living with a Squatter” Form by Friday, March 8th and you’re done! No need to go through Room Draw!
Remember students are able to squat their bed space, not their room. Current roommates must agree on who will be squatting the room for the Fall.
Squatting is NOT available as follows:
- Students in single-sized rooms
- Suitemates of CA’s and Ad host rooms
- Students in East or Williams Halls
- Students in Brockton apartments
- Students at the Johnston Complex
- Except where applications for living-learning-themed-communities have been accepted in: Grove apartments, Fairmont, Merriam, North Hall, and 2nd floor East wing of Anderson Hall