- The School of Music offers a conservatory approach in a liberal arts setting and is fully accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music.
- We offer undergraduate programs in Performance, Composition and Music Education and graduate programs in Performance, Composition, and Conducting.
- Our Music Education program is fully approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- Our highly qualified faculty teaches all of our courses. Our graduate assistants do not teach classes.
- Excellent studio teachers for all instruments.
- 29 grand pianos
- 22 upright pianos
- 3 pipe organs
- 1 electronic practice organ
- 4 harpsichords
- 2 clavichords
- 3 pedal harps
- Digital recording studio
- Dedicated rooms for harp, bass, percussion and double reeds
|Room & Board (Double occupancy, standard meal plan)
|Associated Student Fee
|Matriculation Fee (one-time fee)
|Books and Supplies (estimate)
|Medical Insurance (optional)
Graduates, Masters in Music, Artist Diploma
|| $968 per unit
|| $86 per semester
Additional Fees and Charges may apply depending on program requirements
For more information, download the School of Music Student Handbook.