Application Requirements for Ed.D Program
Applications for the Fall 2013 & Fall 2014 cohorts are currently being accepted.
Anyone interested in applying can contact the School of Education by e-mail or at (909) 748-8064. The application form is available online.
Following application review, personal review and reference checks, outstanding applicants will be invited to join the 2013 Ed.D. cohort (20 students maximum). Final cohort decisions will be made on a continuing basis.
- Completed application form
- Resume or curriculum vita
- Evidence of a Master's degree
- Official transcripts from degree-granting institution(s)
- Essay (see questions below)
- Professional writing sample
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from professionals who know the applicant's work
- Official GRE scores
The admission writing requirement consists of two parts:
- A sample of your professional writing (i.e. masters project or thesis, essay, major course paper, policy analysis, curriculum guide, book). There is no minimum or maximum length.
- A single essay (1000-1500 words) addressing the following:
- How does your experience and education prepare you for doctoral work in educational justice?
- How do you plan to use the knowledge and skills obtained from your doctoral studies to address leadership issues related to educational justice?
Please submit applications and application materials to:
University of Redlands
School of Education Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 3080
Redlands, CA 92374-0999
Fax: (909) 335-5270