About the School
"Standing for academic excellence and educational justice” is the credo adopted by the School of Education. This credo compliments the School’s highly regarded practice of student-centered teaching and learning to guide each student towards becoming an excellent, compassionate, and reflective practitioner-leader. The School’s programs prepare students to embrace learning as a central value in their lives and continuously acquire new knowledge and skills necessary for them to be effective educators throughout their careers. Effectiveness will be demonstrated through our graduates’ success in teaching the diverse population of students in their schools and providing visionary educational leadership in accordance with the core values that define our understanding of teaching and learning as a transformative process.
- Accelerated programs: Credentials in 10 months—not 18—with no requirement changes; Master's programs can be completed in two years or less.
- Redlands' stellar reputation with school districts gives you a competitive advantage
- Relevant coursework incorporates emerging trends for decision-making and planning such as spatial reasoning and GIS
- Balance educational theory and practice through fieldwork assignments incorporated into classes
- US News & World Report: ranked both an A+ School and a Best Value
- Grants available