If you are a traditionally published author or illustrator, the Charlotte Huck Festival is offering a special package for you to take advantage of networking opportunities with teachers, librarians, and other interested members of the community.
NOTE: Publications of all attendees registering for this package meet P.A.L. requirements i.e. publications listed must be with a press or magazine included on the SCBWI P.A.L. list. This option is not available to self-published authors. Acceptance of registration for this package is conditional on approval by the Charlotte Huck Festival Board.
Registration deadline for this package is January 4, 2016.
The special Published Author/Illustrator package includes:
- Opportunity to include promotional materials in the Festival folder.
- Introduction to the Festival audience during the first general session.
- The opportunity to bring three publications for display.
- Possibility of including registrants’ publications for sale at the on-site bookstore.
- Time and space for autographing books.
- Seating in the room to maximize networking opportunities with teachers and librarians.
Please note that online registration is not available for the writer/illustrator package. REGISTER