Festival Registration 2015
- Full Festival includes all meals and events $175
- Friday, February 27 One day registration; includes all meals and Friday events $120
- Saturday, February 28 One day registration; includes all meals and Saturday events $95
- Student Price requires valid Student I.D; does not include meals, limited space available $25
Register Together option: Three people may register together for a discount of $25 each; only available for full festival and only until February 13, 2015. Each person must complete a registration form including payment information. Mailed registrations must be in the same envelope $150 each.
SCBWI members: All members of SCBWI get a $15 discount on individual registration for the full Festival. If you are eligible to register as a SCBWI member, click here to register for the full Festival.
Writer/Illustrator package: All members of SCBWI get a $15 discount on individual registration for the full Festival. If you are a Published Author or Illustrator, the Festival is offering a special package for you to take advantage of networking opportunities with teachers, librarians, and other interested members of the community.
To register for the Festival, complete the following steps:
- Register online. (Not available for Writer/Illustrator package)
- Or download the registration form and choose your registration option(s). Mail the completed form to:
- The Charlotte S. Huck Children's Literature Festival
University of Redlands School of Education
P. O. Box 3080 1200 East Colton Avenue
Redlands, CA 92373-0999
Attention: Colleen Quesada, Office Manager SOE
Confirmation: Letters will be sent by email. Confirmation for the register together option will be sent only after registration for all three have been processed. If you don't receive your confirmation, please call 909-748-8791 or email festival registrar Jackie Graham. P.O.'s: To be billed for registration fees, submit a purchase order referencing this conference and attach a registration form for each attendee.
Purchase Orders: To be billed for registration fees, submit a purchase order referencing this conference and attach a registration form for each attendee.
Scholarships: A limited number of partial scholarships are available. If you need a scholarship in order to attend, please mark that box and return your registration by February 2, 2015.
Deadlines: Registration closes at 5 p.m. on Friday, February 20, 2015.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits will be refunded only if written cancellation notification is received at least 7 days prior to the festival. A $25 processing fee will be charged for each cancellation.