Program Learning Outcomes
Master of Arts
Students graduating with an M.A. in Educational Administration should be able to
1) Demonstrate the facilitation of the development, articulation, implementation, and stewardship of a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community.
2) Master the ability to advocate, nurture, and sustain a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
3) Demonstrate mastery of ensuring management of the organization, operations, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
4) Master the skill of collaborating with families and community members, responding to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizing community resources.
5) Model a personal code of ethics and develop professional leadership capacity.
6) Analyze, understand, respond to, and influence the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context.