Program Learning Outcomes
Master of Arts
Students graduating with an M.A. in Higher Education should be able to:
1) Competently describe, understand and analyze concepts, research and theories related to the study of higher education.
2) Proficiently describe, understand and analyze research and theories exposing inequities in educational access, opportunities and practices in institutions of higher education.
3) Adeptly evaluate and create solutions to professional problems in institutions of higher education.
4) Capably evaluate and apply quantitative and qualitative research to practical problems in higher education.
5) Demonstrate strong and effective communication skills through well-organized written and oral forms.